Most people that want to build muscle mass are doing weight training in gyms all over the world, they focus on extreme high protein low fat diets. Some people want to build muscle and lose fat while they maintain a healthy balance between their family life, work and exercising. Men in this category mainly want to exchange their belly fat for a six-pack. Women focus more on the losing weight part than building muscle. For these people an 8-hour workout everyday is just not viable. They want results and they want it fast.
The best weight loss muscle gaining exercise program is one that build muscle up. Muscle burns fat while in a resting stage. That means if you can burn away fat while you are relaxing or even while you are sleeping. To start building muscle fast, you need a burn fat build muscle diet program. This is why you need my top 10 muscle building tips for safe weight loss muscle gain training.
- Motivation – You need to be motivated all the way. If you lose motivation along the way, you will not succeed. Decide what you need to stay motivated and what you need to do regarding motivation before your weight training even kicks off.
- Diet – Research what the best foods to build muscle are. A dietician can help you with that and you can get information on that from your local gym. Prepare yourself to drastically up your lean protein intake. Ask any muscle man or woman and they will tell you that skinless chicken and fish is their favorite protein source. Adding sweet potatoes will give you your carbohydrates and your personal trainer may also recommend eating lots of spinach. Drinking enough clean water is a must to help your body cleanse itself from a build up of acids.
- Supplements – Research which vitamins and minerals are the best muscle building supplements. Asking serious body builders at your gym should make you aware of some of the preferred supplements to build muscle.
- Weight Training – Weight training build muscle and muscle power. Anything less increase stamina, enhance fitness and sculpt definition. Heavy weight lifting requires lifting heavy weights as heavy as you can lift for a maximum repetition of 10 lifts.
- Exercise Equipment – Going to a gym or doing your training exercises in a home gym is part of the decision you have to make. This involves a little bit of planning that may save you thousands if you take a minute or two to determine which option would suite best. You may otherwise end up wasting a lot of money on gym fees or weight lifting equipment.
- Breathing Correctly – Learn to exhale on exertion. Stay clear from holding your breath.
- Muscle Building Program – Following a muscle building program will ensure a balanced workout and that your different muscle group workouts are scheduled in such a way that your body have time to recover at places while your workout routine focus on a different part of your body.
- Relaxation – Prepare to spend time to relax. This may include mild exercise like biking and swimming or something you may already be used to. Even taking time out to relax by doing nothing on a weekend, may inspire you for the next week of doing hard weight lifting exercises.
- Safety – When you build up muscle mass through heavy weight lifting exercises, you put strain on your whole body. Lack of safety precautions may result in injury and even death. It is of the utmost importance that you plan your safety – especially if you decided on home weight training. Depending on the exercise equipment you may require another person to help you lift weights off you, in the situation where your body cannot lift the weight by itself. These precautions are normally covered in exercise and fitness training programs. If you plan a home gym, choose weight training equipment you can use on your own without compromising your safety.
- Medical Precautionary Measures – Weight training and strict dieting can be hazardous to your health. Since the healthy working of your body should be your first and foremost concern, you need to consult your doctor. Your doctor should be able to give you sound medical advice and warn you of possible weight lifting soreness, sickness and health risks. Monitor your health in between sessions and if you know of any health risks, be safe and opt for the fitness and health club instead.
A FINAL WORD OF CAUTION:
Take your weight training program details with you when you seek the advice of their doctor. He/she can then use it to refer you to a local qualified nutritionist as well as warn you of any possible dangers should you wish to change your eating habits or start a weight training program. Go for regular checkups at your local medical facility in order to monitor your progress and your health. Always check the correctness of online content with your doctor or a qualified medical practitioner.