It’s almost that time of the year again when malls, houses, trees, and even people, get decorated in red, green and white, and the shoppers of the world go to buyer’s heaven for twelve days.
However joyous and festive the season, one of the most difficult things about Christmas is choosing the right presents. This year I’ve made it easy for you – buy everyone you know a pair of ugg boots. Trust me on this one, they will be thanking you well past even next Christmas. It’s a real no-brainer. However, if you really need some convincing, here are the top ten reasons why ugg boots are the best gifts you can buy this Christmas.
1. Santa wears ugg boots (although his are admittedly a special edition red), so you know he’ll have some in stock for you.
2. Ugg boots are better than socks for Christmas (admittedly most things are, but believe me, uggs will go down far better).
3. Ugg boots are fashionable on the beach, at the mall, on the street, at home.
4. Ugg boots keep your feet warm.
5. Ugg boots are durable. They will outlast most other Christmas presents.
6. Ugg boots are worn by numerous celebrities, each worth millions of dollars. One would think they choose only the best.
7. Ugg boots are made from Australian sheepskin. Santas’s reindeers won’t feel threatened.
8. The thick sheepskin wool interior of your ugg boots mold to take the unique shape of your feet. Your pair will fit you perfectly, and they will always feel like they were made just for you.
9. Once you’ve tried on your ugg boots, you’ll never want to take them off. Ugg boots are most popular around the house as extremely comfortable foot warmers.
10. Santa’s elves have been wearing ugg boots even longer than the Australians.
They’re tried and tested and guaranteed to be comfortable in all weather conditions, no matter where you live in the world.
There you have it. Go out and buy a pair of ugg boots for yourself, your entire family, and all your friends. Santa’s favourite sheepskin boots will soon be your favourite footwear too…