Do you want to lose weight in 2 – 4 weeks? Discover how to lose belly fat in 20 – 40 days from now, in this article you can find 50 free weight loss tips.
1. Set up Small Realistic Weight Loss Goals. For example i need to lose 10 pounds per month by avoiding fried foods and by eating fruits as snacks instead of cookies, chips or ice-cream.
2. Drink Plenty of Water during the day, try to have 6 – 8 glasses per day.
3. Have Fruits as Snacks between your meals instead of unhealthy snacks.
4. Avoid Fried Types of Food, fried food contain a lot of fat.
5. Make Healthy Food Choices – Fish, Chicken and Vegetables are all good choices (avoid fried types.)
6. Avoid Soda – try to drink more water or low fat milk instead.
7. Move Your Body and Adapt some Weekly Exercising – walking, jogging, running, swimming, stair climbing, bike-riding and different types or sports are all types of exercises and movements you could do in order to burn off more fat.
8. Keep a Food Dairy, write down all your food choices in advance for the week.
9. Always Bring a Shopping List when you go grocery shopping, and eat before you go shopping.
10. Eat Slowly – your body is slow to register when it starts to get full.
11. Make a pause of 5 minutes before you add more food to your plate, this break will help you feel if you are full or not.
12. Stop Eating when you are Full.
13. Don’t Eat Late in the Evening.
14. Eat Smaller Meals more often during the day – split your 2 – 3 large meals into 5 – 6 smaller meals during the day.
Ads by Google
15. Always Eat Breakfast – this will increase your metabolism, and you will also avoid to overeat at the next meal.
16. Build Muscle, muscle helps you increase your metabolism and burn fat.
17. Have Oatmeal and fresh fruit for Breakfast.
18. Walk More, 20 – 30 minutes of walking per day can make a big difference in your weight every month.
19. Dancing is a fun and effective way to lose weight.
20. Avoid Processed Foods.
21. Avoid Whole Grains such as Bread, Cereal and Pasta. You’ll instantly notice you have more energy, feel better and you’ll probably lose 5-10 lbs of stomach fat in just a few weeks…
22. Avoid Sugar, Whole Grains and Dairy. If you were to eliminate just these 3 foods from your diet (sugar, whole grains, dairy) then I guarantee you will easily lose 20 lbs+ of stomach fat.
23. Eat More Eggs such as Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast or Omelet.
24. Eat a Small Piece of Dark Chocolate.
25. Chicken Breast or Tuna are Healthy Types of Food to Eat.
26. Make a written list of the reasons that you want to lose weight. Read the list any time you feel your will power wane.
27. Take the stairs and ignore elevators and escalators.
28. Take a long walk at least once per week.
29. Preplan your meals.
30. Precook your meals.
31. Prepackage your meals.
32. Use Smaller Plates for your meals.
33. Keep a list of your favorite recipes on hand that work with your fat loss meal plan.
34. Eat More Berries such as Blueberries and Strawberries.
35. Drink Green Tea.
36. Establish a regular sleep schedule, even on the weekends.
37. Avoid Alcohol.
38. An apple and 6 almonds makes a quick and portable breakfast or snack.
39. Challenge a friend or family member to a weight loss battle.
40. Buy new clothes in a smaller size, it can inspire you to lose weight.
41. Eat the sweeter fruits like banana, mango, melon, and pineapple sparingly.
42. Keep a few serving size bags of almonds or walnuts in your car or purse for an emergency snack.
43. Be inspired by others who have lost weight in the past.
44. Use the mirror, the scale, and the way your clothes fit to measure your fat loss.
45. If you are not hungry then don’t eat.
46. Interact with others working to lose weight.
47. Have Chicken Sausage instead of ordinary sausage.
48. Eat Avocados.
49. Beef. I’m partial to sirloin and grass-fed when I can find it. But any lean cut that you like will do. usually make my steak stir fried in a wok with olive oil or grilled on my clamshell style contraption that bares the name of a former heavy weight champ.
50. No Sugar (artificial sweeteners included). In many diets, sugar is the number one culprit when it comes to putting on weight, especially around your stomach. Some of the main foods that you need to look out for would be – Soda (even diet soda), – Juices and Sweetened Teas (orange juice, apple juice etc), – Processed Foods. Simply by eliminating sugar, most people can lose 10 lbs in one month.