- Juventus have seemingly taken an enormous step in direction of signing Barcelona midfielder Arthur.
Modified 24 Jun 2020, 11:50 IST
Arthur is reportedly nearing a transfer from Barcelona to Juventus.
The LaLiga and Serie A giants have been linked with quite a few offers heading into the shut season, together with Arthur making the change to Turin.
And it appears that evidently is getting nearer to actuality.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA, JUVENTUS AGREE ARTHUR FEE
Juventus have agreed an €80million charge with Barcelona to signal Arthur, in line with Sky Sports activities.
Nevertheless, the Italian champions should nonetheless persuade the Brazil worldwide midfielder.
The golf equipment reportedly need to full a deal for the 23-year-old earlier than the tip of the month.
BREAKING: Juventus have agreed a £72.5m charge with Barcelona to signal Arthur.
— Sky Sports activities Information (@SkySportsNews) June 23, 2020
– David Luiz is ready to remain at Arsenal. The Mirror reviews the defender has agreed to a one-year extension with the Premier League membership.
– He could also be staying at Chelsea till the tip of the season, however Pedro reportedly is aware of his future. Mundo Deportivo reviews the Spanish attacker will be part of Roma after ending his keep at Stamford Bridge.
– Leicester Metropolis could also be near strengthening their midfield. Sport says the Premier League facet are in superior negotiations with Actual Betis to signal Portugal worldwide William Carvalho.
El Leicester estaría dispuesto a pagar 25 millones por William Carvalho https://t.co/dfJK2b4JZc
— Diario SPORT (@sport) June 23, 2020
– With Bernd Leno injured, Arsenal could also be searching for a goalkeeper. The Mirror reviews they’ve made an enquiry about Barcelona goalkeeper Neto, who joined the LaLiga facet from Valencia final 12 months.
– Staying on the Emirates Stadium and ESPN says Arsenal are set to agree an extension to Cedric Soares‘ mortgage from Southampton and need to signal the defender completely within the shut season.
Revealed 24 Jun 2020, 11:50 IST
Fetching extra content material…