Among the many big selection of options made accessible on this week’s “Name of Responsibility: Trendy Warfare” replace is an amusing Easter egg present in a brand new map Cheshire Park that spawns a mass gathering of squealing rats.
The rats collect round a Pied Piper statue earlier than exploding their shiny paint innards. Music performs from the statue as this occurs.
MORE: Breaking down Pats’ QB state of affairs after Cam Newton indicators
It’s going to take you important effort to unlock the sequence, although.
Listed below are the steps you will need to take:
How you can get Pied Piper Easter egg in ‘Name of Responsibility: Trendy Warfare’
- Shoot all 5 mouse traps positioned across the Cheshire Park map
- Discover and decide up piece of cheese
- Take cheese to cheese wheel positioned on a shelf someplace on the map
- Take cheese wheel to Pied Piper statue at Backyard Sq.
- Face statue and observe on-screen instruction to put providing
- Benefit from the present