Gia Wellness products are beginning to take hold here in North America as customers begin to experience fantastic results with a wide variety of technologies. Perhaps one of the more profound items in their product line is their juice supplement by the name of iThrive. According to company literature, iThrive consists of the following:
- Proprietary Blend of concentrated fruit extracts and whole fruit powders
- Powerful fruit polyphenols, anthocyanins and natural Vitamin C
- Superfruits (Acai, Mangosteen, Acerola, Camu Camu, Tart Red Sour Cherry, Red Grape, Pear, Blueberry, Cili Fruit, Cupuacu, Grape Seed, Raspberry, Goji, Noni, and more…)
- One gram of the Proprietary Vitamin and Berry Blend has an ORAC value equal to that of nearly 15 servings of fruits and vegetables
- GIA i-thrive™ now has 5,715mg of this proprietary blend – that is 6 times more than the original formula!
In addition, iThrive appears to have one of the highest ORAC values of any drink supplement on the market. Gia Wellness reports the ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) to be 50,500. In my own personal research, I have been unable to find a nutritional drink with a higher value. ORAC value is a method of measuring the antioxidant levels of a supplement. Although statements made about this product have not been evaluated by the FDA, it is reported that iThrive supports healthy cardiovascular function, as well as skin, vision, and brain health.
Gia Wellness is a network marketing company based in Carlsbad, California. They are currently doing business in four countries (USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand with plans to expand into other countries in the near future. They offer technologies designed to promote a healthy lifestyle. These include iH2O, an intelligent water with 400x the hydrating capabilities of regular tap water, a line of bio-available nutritional products, and a technology designed to protect individuals from the electropolution of wireless devices. Gia Wellness products are sold through independent consultants.