Different noteworthy findings on this month’s ballot embrace:
- 39% of People imagine Donald Trump’s declare that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him; 80% of Republicans imagine this lie, and 81% of frequent Fox Information viewers imagine it.
- 96% of People imagine historical past lessons in colleges ought to train about slavery in america; 55% imagine it must be taught as a serious subject.
- 75% of People imagine historical past lessons ought to train about racism in america; 44% imagine it must be taught as a serious subject.
- 68% of People imagine it is vitally vital for kids to obtain vaccinations for ailments apart from COVID-19.
- Lower than half of Republicans (47%) imagine it is vitally vital for kids to obtain vaccinations for ailments apart from COVID-19.
Extra points surveyed embrace concern concerning the COVID-19 delta variant, attitudes in the direction of crucial race principle, and viewership of Fox Information, Newsmax, One American Information Community, and MSNBC.
This ballot’s findings display that People nonetheless need justice for the Trump-provoked assault on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
This month’s survey additionally offers sturdy proof that frequent Fox Information viewers are deeply disconnected from mainstream People. Although half of People imagine that Donald Trump and Republicans are answerable for the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, simply 7% of frequent Fox viewers imagine them to be culpable. Simply 13% of frequent Fox Information watchers assume that everybody who broke into the Capitol that day must be arrested, versus 51% of People general.
Civiqs is an award-winning survey analysis agency that conducts scientific public opinion polls on the Web by way of its nationally consultant on-line survey panel. Based in 2013, Civiqs makes a speciality of political and public coverage polling. Outcomes from Civiqs’ day by day monitoring polls might be discovered on-line at civiqs.com.