Bloggers who have been practicing blogging for a period of time are considered expert bloggers because they have gotten the hang of it and even made it as their source of income. You may be a newbie blogger, but that doesn’t mean that you can never be good at it in the future. Pro blogs ooze with so much wit and personality that it’s so easy to feel the blogger’s presence in its articles. Fortunately, it doesn’t take a college degree to learn to how to do it, so that means you can do it, too!
Proficient bloggers also started as nobody in the blogging field, same as who you are now. But unlike them who may have taken months to figure things out, you can take a leap by simply reading on. Shown here are 5 tips on how to be an expert blogger.
1. Be committed in blogging. Commitment is a tool that can help you manage your blog well. This can be accomplished by doing write-ups regularly and update your readers by making your presence felt through emails and social media sites. You must exhibit serious work in blogging so that your followers will also be committed to your blogs..
2. Fix your layout. Pro blogging is all about overall style. Initially, select a proficient blog template which will show off your write-up and lessens the mess on the website. It should be something user-friendly such that a user would find it easy to navigate through different sections of the site. In writing articles, it’s important to partition the text so that they’re easier to read. You can make use of bullets, indents and proper spacing and also different fonts when applicable.
3. Use quality pics. The highlight of some blogs depend on the photos attached than the written stuff most particularly when it’s a fashion or design blogs. If you don’t have a good picture on hand, you can still select on your collection of photos that can properly support your write-up. Hazy, distorted or substandard photos can lessen the beauty and value of your blog site. It would seem to be a trash next to a fabulous yacht. The right thing to do is to utilize the software that supports photo editing which produces high quality images.
4. Campaign for your blog. Prominent bloggers did not achieve their dreams and became famous just by doing nothing. Nope, they exerted too much effort and met a lot of people to ensure that their articles are being read by others. Circulate the link to your blog post by engaging yourself to all social media sites. This gives assurance that your blog post is passed on to many people. If you want to reach success, you need to work hard for it and grab every chance that would help you achieve it. Get yourself involved in blogger communities and get to know the ‘authority’ bloggers in your niche so that you can set up something like a link exchange or a guest post arrangement with them in the future. By this, you can also entice their readers to follow your blog as well.
5. Show gratitude to your followers. Never hesitate to show gratitude to your followers whenever your blog hits success in any way. As a sign of appreciation, you should give them something in return. Go on with your well-researched blogs and always be ready to lend a hand to all of their queries mentioned in the comments section or email. If you want to share more, you can give free e-book or some gift surprises. You will surely create excitement among your loyal readers.
Proficient bloggers may have other ways in handling their blogs, but the 5 tips given should motivate you to discover more.
Copyright (c) 2012 HowToStartABlog.com