Do you carry most of your weight in your thighs? Is it difficult to find a pair of jeans that fit you comfortably? Would you like learn how to lose thigh fat, and be one of those “skinny girls” again? If so, this article is for you. If you follow these 5 easy steps, not only will it reduce the amount of fat stored in your thighs, but also leave you feeling happy, healthy, and in control of your body again. So, without further ado:
- Step 1: Go to your local health food store and buy the best whey protein shake powder they have (the pricier stuff tends to taste much better and you will be more likely to actually drink it). Drink two servings of the protein powder every day, between meals. Do not replace a meal with a protein powder shake.
- Step 2: Instead of using water to mix your shake, use milk. I know that the instructions may say to mix the powder with water, but trust me: use milk. Low-fat is okay. Skim milk is best. Not only will the milk make the protein shake more delicious, but it will also add much needed calcium into your diet. Calcium has been scientifically proven to boost weight loss by over 250% by binding to fat in the digestive system.
- Step 3: Try to drink your second shake about 2 hours before your last meal. I know what you are thinking: “I’ll ruin my appetite!” That is the goal, actually. You don’t want to completely skip dinner, but you do want to eat less. Eating less dinner will mean that you have less on your stomach when you go to bed and you will burn fat (and lose thigh fat) while you sleep.
- Step 4: Add a fiber supplement to your diet. Getting fiber from the food you eat is better, but most people either cannot make those types of dietary changes, or are not willing. The next best thing is a fiber supplement. Be sure to use a supplement that uses natural fiber, such as psyllium or flax seed husks. The fiber will help you feel full longer, and will keep your bowel movements more regular. But, fiber will also help you lose thigh fat by binding to fat and flushing it out of your body before it has a chance to be stored.
- Step 5: Get those thighs of yours moving! Walk around your neighborhood. Get back on that treadmill. Dust off that old bike. You don’t have to do much, but you need to do something to give your metabolism a boost. Although exercising earlier in the day is best, any time of the day is still better than nothing. This will help you lose thigh fat quickly all by itself, but when combined with the 4 steps listed above, your thighs will seem to shrink before your very eyes.
So there you go. Five easy steps: Buy protein shake powder, mix it with skim milk, drink it between meals, and try to drink one of them 2 hours before dinner. Then, add a fiber supplement to your diet, and get some exercise. Following these 5 steps will help you lose thigh fat quickly, easily, and without being going hungry.