Modified 19 Could 2020, 11:34 IST
Golf equipment are queuing to signal Timo Werner.
The RB Leipzig star has reportedly attracted curiosity from the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
Whereas Liverpool have emerged as favourites to signal Werner, the Germany worldwide may transfer to Inter.
TOP STORY – WERNER OPENS DOOR FOR INTER MOVE
RB Leipzig ahead Timo Werner is open to becoming a member of Inter amid Liverpool hyperlinks, in keeping with Calciomercato.
Werner has been tipped to maneuver to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, regardless of reported curiosity from Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Chelsea.
However with Inter star Lautaro Martinez being focused by Barcelona, Werner may arrive at San Siro as a alternative.
#Werner apre un varco, l’#Inter ci spera: per il tedesco la A non è più tabù https://t.co/T96HvWpRhI pic.twitter.com/9BxbcW9OyY
— calciomercato.com (@cmdotcom) Could 18, 2020
– Bundesliga champions Bayern have no real interest in making Philippe Coutinho’s keep everlasting, reviews Mundo Deportivo. Nonetheless, Bayern are open to extending the Barca misfit’s mortgage deal for an additional season.
– Dries Mertens is on the verge of signing a brand new contract with Napoli, says Sportitalia. Mertens had reportedly been set to affix Italian rivals Inter on a free switch however he’s on target to stay in Naples.
– In line with Sport, Jean-Clair Todibo may very well be the important thing in seeing Miralem Pjanic swap Juventus for Barcelona. Pjanic is needed by LaLiga champs Barca however Juve need midfielder Arthur in alternate. Amid difficult negotiations, Todibo has emerged as a goal for Juve – who may half with Mattia De Sciglio. Paris Saint-Germain are additionally excited by Pjanic.
– Luka Jovic is ready to have extra time to persuade head coach Zinedine Zidane at Actual Madrid, says AS Diario. Madrid are believed to be eyeing Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland however he reportedly doesn’t have a launch clause for January 2021, permitting Jovic to stake his declare after struggling since arriving from Eintracht Frankfurt.
– Regardless of the coronavirus pandemic, Bayer Leverkusen will not be ready to promote star Kai Havertz for lower than €100million (£89m). Havertz has been linked to Liverpool, Juve, Bayern and Barca amongst others.