It’s Friday! One other lengthy week crammed with information of our nation’s march in the direction of normalcy and past! The Republican Social gathering continues its makes an attempt to thwart laws which may truly enhance People’ lives. As we head into one other weekend, there’s at all times hope as a result of there’s a competent administration in workplace, and as of at this time, the Republican demise cult has no management over the legislative department.
Right here’s a few of what you may need missed:
- DOJ will reportedly bring federal charges against Derek Chauvin related to two cases
- A key Texas special election looms on Saturday, but can Democrats avoid a lockout?
- Gaetz’s pimp confirmed sex with minor in failed pardon attempt involving Roger Stone
- Parent opposing anti-trans bill in Arkansas arrested for going 30 seconds over speaking time
- A lot of people seem eager to out themselves as bad bosses through COVID-19 relief whining
And from the Day by day Kos neighborhood:
- Rudy and Andrew Giuliani respond to FBI search warrant by whinning, crying and lying
- Oops! White House Chief of Staff threw shade at Sen Tim Scott’s presidential address response. Deep!