Under are the foundations he highlights in his TikTok:
– Do not put your fingers in your pockets.
– Do not put your hoodie on.
– Do not be outdoors with no shirt on.
– Test in along with your folks, even when you’re simply down the road.
– Do not be out too late.
– Do not contact something you are not shopping for.
– By no means go away the shop with no receipt or a bag, even whether it is only a pack of gum.
– By no means make it appear like there’s an altercation between you and another person.
– By no means go away the home with out your ID.
– Do not drive with a wifebeater on.
– Do not drive with a du-rag on.
– Do not exit in public with both a wifebeater or a du-rag.
– Do not journey with the music too loud.
– Do not stare at a Caucasian lady.
– If a cop stops you randomly and begins questioning you, do not speak again, simply compromise.
– Should you ever get pulled over, put your fingers on the dashboard, and ask if you may get your license and registration out.