Here represent some of the most fashionable and trendy hair styles with short to long length hair which are now a days in demand. Follow these hair styles for looking more stylish and modish.
1. Bob Cuts – A classic bob cut droop uniformly around jaw length where as a graduated bob hangs at a direction, with the frontage hair extensive than the nape. Bob cuts looks great for many women and can be modified without any problems to accentuate a woman’s features. Also they can be trimmed without bangs, with long and side-swept bangs.
2. Page Boys – A page boy is basically a longer bob cut. It hangs under the chin and tops of the shoulders. A page boy is an everlasting hairstyle for women in any age and looks mainly elegant on older women. The bottoms can be rounded and curled or flipped up.
3. Spiky Cuts – Most of the older women choose for a funky, short spike cut. These cuts are easy to maintain and looks well for vigorous women.
4. Crop Cuts – Short crop haircuts with multiple layers are one more great selection for women. A plump, fresh look can be attained with razor cuts or fairy cut.
5. Long Hair – Previously most of the older women were disheartened from having long hair. While shorter haircuts often hide some general troubles, it is perfectly satisfactory to wear hair long as well.
Before going for any new style you can follow different hair magazines, search various websites through internet.