Whole Foods And Weight Loss

Tips for beautiful lean and toned summer body.

Whole foods and weight loss work together. In order for you to lose weight healthily it will benefit you greatly if you followed a whole food eating plan. Success comes with consistency and what we ideally want to do is to lose fat and maintain lean muscle mass, which requires a specific macro-nutrient ratio and exercise. Now you might be thinking 'what is a macro-nutrient?' There are three macro-nutrients: Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat. All foods we consume is made up of one or more of these macro-nutrients, by food I mean 'real' food.

Whole foods and weight loss

The nutritional component of eating is the part of the equation we can immediately take responsibility for and change. Food today is loaded with chemicals, additives, preservatives and hormones which alters our bodies chemistry and taste buds so we eat more. Some foods like sugar are also addictive and affects our hormones, brain and body chemistry.

Whole foods and weight loss

In order to achieve a mind that is healthy and a body that is naturally slim, a holistic approach to nutrition and lifestyle is required. Start by identifying toxins present in your body and the foods you eat that will not help you achieve your goals and will actually inhibit your desired results. The first step is to cleanse and to rid your body from these toxins and supporting it with proper nutrition and exercise to create the favourable conditions within your body to lose weight and get lean. Toxins builds up around your fat cells and if you don't break down these toxins first, it will be very difficult to lose weight.

Nutrition, whole foods and weight loss

Natural, fresh whole foods are better for your health as well as your waistline. The cleaner you eat, the more leaner you will become and the more energy you will have to have a better quality of life. When you eat natural whole foods you will eat less as they are less calorie dense.

Eat organic food as much as possible, but if you can't then make sure your animal products like chicken, meat and dairy are hormone free. Eat lots of raw fruit and vegetable, nuts and seeds. Remember natural, unprocessed foods is nutrient dense. Processed food is calorie dense.

Your diet is 90 percent of your results and exercise is the other 10 percent, your diet takes care of the fat loss and exercise sculpts your body, especially effective resistance training.

Whole foods and weight loss

Eating only whole food has many benefits. Whole foods compensates for deficiencies in the diet and stimulates the metabolism. You receive essential nutrients in a concentrated form without excess calories. It balances your sugar levels and gives the energy you need during weight loss.



Source by Jessica S Solomon

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *